Overview of Benefits:
- Exoneration of taxes of home and personal goods
- Partial Exoneration of taxes of vehicles (vehicle age is considered)
- Exemption of taxes on transfer real estate title (first property purchase only)
- Exemption of 50% of the real estate property tax (when and if applicable)
- Exemption of 50% of Capital gains tax (Inquire for specifics)
- Exemptions for taxes levied on dividends and interest payments accured in the
country or abroad
Applying/ and Requirements:
The primary docments; Birth Certificate, Police Report from highest Federal and State level, Health certificate from a certified Doctor, Financial Solventy (bank activity, income / expense statements, tax filings - (3 years miniumum), A Guarantor (A sworn affidavit from a Dominican citizen or legal permanent resident, signed by two witnesses, specifying the type of relationship between the applicant and guarantor. A guarantor undertakes to settle any and all expenses, and legal issues that you incurred while here).
All Documents to be provided to a letgal Immigration Attorney here, must come showing APOSTILLE CERTIFICATIONS (International notaries). These services and notary fees can be secured AT THE DOMINICAN CONSULATE IN YOUR COUNTRY - CLOSEST TO YOUR STATE - PROVINCE
There is no limit based on age
For required immigration legal services and our consulting assistance, please contact the Broker, Maria Williams.