PROJECT DEVELOPMENT - Full Services for Investors living abroad with a minimum of $1 million U.S, who are considering the purchase and development of land to be used for commercial or residential construction.
Reliable Realty SRL, a legal Dominican Corporation in good standing; possessing the knowledge, experience, and all the required resources, to assist land development projects from start to finish, starting with the BEST land selection based on your goals and criteria’s.
- Our agency collectively speaks English, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, and some French.
- We provide Net Profit Ratio Reports before you begin and as required throughout the construction.
- Our in-house Project Manager will monitor the progress, continually working as a liaison between you and our qualified partners.
- Our Qualified Partners are experienced in all matters of real estate and construction development, offering the most professional Legal Representation, Architects, Engineers, Electricians, Builders, Accounting, etc.
- Our Partners speak, read and write both Spanish and English (some French), and understand the needs of our clients.
- All legal permits will be secured prior to the construction
- Ongoing ZOOM, virtual site visits, or group conference calls throughout the project development
- Jurisdictions vary from Country to Country our Legal professionals provide prompt and up-to-date advice, consulting and full legal services along the way.
- During and after the construction, our Agency will provide the Marketing and Sales promotion efforts required for quick, yet solid sales, adhering to full and ethical Real Estate Standards, Sales Support and Consulting on regarding Market conditions and fluctuations along the way.
- Should you desire to leverage your new construction as income properties, our 14-year Agency additionally provides full-service Property Management/ Booking/ and Guest Services.
- Your Development funds can be sent in increments per the construction progress, or can be held safe in escrow, and disbursed accordingly as your project development is designed, constructed, and managed.
A 5% Retainer of the estimated selling price of the land is required.
Please contact the Broker, Maria Williams directly for more information.