GET TO KNOW AN AGENCY - QUESTIONS TO ASK - THEN RESEARCH FOR VALIDITY
- Years in business within the area you are considering a purchase
- Do they speak your language
- Understand your culture
- Have an actual office (not only operating from their home)
- Know the market well
- Hire Professionals and train them well
- Offer more than just real estate sales
- i.e. like these services related to Real Estate. legal services (English-Spanish speaking Attorneys), Full Property Management repairs, maintenance, (vacation rental booking services, etc.), Project Management (Renovations and New Construction preparation services), Project Development Services, with life-time consulting, expat services and relocation
- Have signed Listing Agreements and sellers supporting documents (copy of title) on file
- Have a mix of Resale and new construction listings (NOTE: anyone can list new construction)
- Understand Real Estate Law and real estate tax laws in the DR
- Understand how legalities and Real Estate Sales processes work here
- Stay with their clients throughout the entire sales process and well beyond
- Have proven longevity here - know the areas that best meet your goals, while constantly tracking the REAL market conditions and trends
- Have a high percentage of their own direct listings; not just borrowed. collaborated, or "hand-shake listings"
- For New Construction offerings, they personally know the Developers & Constructors (Builders) well and have they verified which are legitimate with legal and approved permits and proven track records.
- Trying to buy directly through a Developer or buying through an inexperienced Agency or Independent with no office, can cost new buyers MORE!
- Consistently maintain positive reviews with a continual strong reputation in the market
- For SELLERS, can they provide enough showing /selling opportunities. And have they prequalified their buyers in advance?
We are busy year-round. Therefore, we must prioritize our most serious clients first, those who are ready, willing and able (have cash). However, if you are not quite READY yet, that's OK, just let us know. Be honest about your situation. We understand. Like you, our time and resources are very valuable.
- BUYERS BEWARE... WEIRD CLIENT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS HERE - Researching properties FOR SALE is good, however, please know, when you ask a simple question of an agency, even if they don't respond (or speak your language) they will automatically pre-register you with all New Construction Builders/ Developers, hence blocking our ability to "PROPERLY" represent you. If you want to work with us, simply send us the other agencies listing link, so we can tell you the "truth" about the property. It is much appreciated if you also let them know you are already working with Reliable Realty, so we can reach out to them on your behalf and easily collaborate directly with them.
KEY - Property Status...
"FOR SALE" V.S. "PENDING" V.S. "SOLD" (our listings anyway)
- "FOR SALE" - The property is still for sale, but it may have a signed purchase offer
- "PENDING SALE" We have a fully signed Purchase Offer, and an earnest deposit has been received.
- "SOLD" - All sales contracts are signed, and the property is paid for... or is officially under an approved and legal finance contract).
PREMIUM FULL SERVICES SINCE 2008 - AND MORE PROPERTY PURCHASE TID-BITS
SAVING AND MAKING YOU THOUSANDS OVER TIME!